I'm a qualified Security Consultant (CISSP, CISMP) currently working in the Telecommunications industry and hold over five years experience across the InfoSec field. Alongside this, I'm also a qualified Software Engineer (BSc Hons, 1st Class) and continue to utilise this skill in my day-to-day job.
Currently my work revolves around:
- Security technology research and evaluation.
- Public Speaking and Security Evangelism
- Systems architecture, design and development.
- Policy Design, Process and Security Consultancy
- Linux System Administration and Interconnectivity
- Research into Containerisation integration and adoption for large businesses
Public Speaking - Security Evangelism
I enjoy speaking to large audiences, particularly those who haven't delved into Cyber Security in the past and are keen to learn. Previous talks have been described as fascinating, funny, engaging and inspiring.
Past topics have revolved around:
- Modern Security Best Practices
- Cloud and IoT (Benefits and Risks)
- How technical research is conducted at a large Telco Provider
- Apprenticeships and Recruitment
Audiences have included:
- Many international customers of a giant Telco Provider
- The UK Army
- Hundreds of Apprentices